Beaufront First School Safeguarding Statement.
- We recognise our moral and statutory responsibility to safeguard and promote the welfare of all pupils. We endeavour to provide a safe and welcoming environment where children are respected and valued. We are alert to the signs of abuse and neglect and follow our procedures to ensure that children receive effective support and protection.
● At Beaufront First School, pupils are taught about safeguarding, including online, through various teaching and learning opportunities and the school is fully committed to this as part of the delivery of a broad and balanced curriculum. Children are taught when they are at risk and how to get help when they need it.
- The procedures contained in our child protection policy apply to all staff, volunteers, visitors and governors and are consistent with those of the local strategic safeguarding partnership (NSSP).
- Any candidate applying for a post at Beaufront First School will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure.
- We warmly welcome volunteers into our school. Before commencing any type of activity within our school, volunteers will be interviewed by the Head Teacher to assess the type of contact they will be having with our children.